For 2012-2013, we will be adding in-school above-level testing to our Belin-Blank Exceptional Student Talent Search (BESTS) menu of services. In-school testing means that teachers of students in grades four through six can now register their students directly rather than relying on parents to register for national testing dates. Teachers can work with the Center to select a test date (available in September, October, March and April) and then administer the test(s) at their own school. Test results go directly to the teacher for use in curriculum planning, acceleration decisions, and sharing with parents.
Available packages include:
- Above-level testing (EXPLORE®)
- Psychosocial assessment (ENGAGE®)
- Math-specific assessment (IAAT™/IARA)
- Math-specific recommendations (IDEAL Solutions® for Math Acceleration)
- An online portal to access test results and reports