A new exhibit inspired by the story of Sadako Sasaki has come to the Blank Honors Center. Over a thousand paper cranes folded by Iowa students will be suspended from the second floor now through April 25th.
Join us at the reception for the project on April 6th from 10:30-noon, or stop by anytime to check out the cranes in person.
The Folding Cranes, Sharing Stories exhibit is a collaboration between:
- Timber Ridge Elementary of Johnston Community Schools; Emily Slatterly-Phillips
- Durant Elementary of Durant Community Schools; Caitlin Alexander
- City High School of Iowa City Community Schools; Susie Thurmond
- Mt.Pleasant High School of Mt.Pleasant Community Schools; Leo Clark
- Create, Imagine, Play & Human Development in the Arts of University of Iowa;
- Tiffany Carr, Daniel Kinney, Elise Charles, Rebecca Bos