Mentors—Iowa Online AP Academy (IOAPA) classes are quickly approaching! The Belin-Blank Center makes many different resources available as mentors prepare to work with IOAPA students this fall. Check out the following past posts aimed at helping mentors support their students.
- Iowa Online AP Academy Mentor Handbook: published by the Belin-Blank Center, this document provides practical and support information for site coordinators and mentors.
- For new mentors: in addition to the Mentor Handbook, there are additional guidelines and suggestions provided here.
- A list of additional resources and support for mentors can be found here.
- For mentors interested in student support: this post details ways mentors can help students who are struggling.
- A first-hand perspective of helping struggling students can be found here.