AP exam sessions begin soon, and we know that students are busily preparing for their exams! Last year, we highlighted how Iowa students were preparing for AP exams. Below are some additional resources to help students prepare for AP exams.
- College Board publishes a bulletin to help students and their families with exam preparation and what to expect. The College Board also offers general information on what to expect if this is your first AP exam.
- College Board also offers free practice questions for all AP subjects offered. If you haven’t taken practice tests or worked on practice questions, this is a great way to familiarize yourself with the types of questions that might be on your AP exam.
- Apex Learning offers some exam tips in addition to providing AP Exam Review sessions for Iowa high school students.
- Archive.org provides a wide range of lessons and study suggestions for students in seven different AP courses.
- Cardinal Scholars offers 11 different tips for taking AP exams.
Good luck with exam preparation!