This week, many of our staff are attending and presenting at the Iowa Talented and Gifted Conference, including members of the IOAPA staff. If you couldn’t make it to Des Moines this year, be sure to check out the following posts related to our IOAPA presentations!
Advanced Coursework and Online Learning Options
- Why Consider IOAPA courses?
- AP vs. Dual Enrollment
- Online Learning Options
- Identification of Middle School IOAPA students
- Middle School Resources (this post summarizes our blog series about how to develop a successful middle school IOAPA program)
Mentoring & Student Resources
- Providing Student Support
- Apex, College Board, and IOAPA Resources
- Study Techniques
- Note Taking
- Developing a Learning Plan
- Motivating Students
- Time Management
- Student Organization
To find other past posts, search “Iowa Online AP Academy” on this blog.