The Belin-Blank Center offers a variety of online courses in gifted education. The cost of courses starts at $280 (undergraduate credit), and you can register for one or more classes. There is no travel requirement, and all online courses can be completed at home. Learn about gifted education when and where it’s convenient for you!
Spring 2016 courses include:
- Academic Acceleration (3 credits)
- Identification of Students for Gifted Programs (3 credits)
- Curriculum Concepts in Gifted Education (3 credits)
- Administrative & Policy Issues (2 credits)
- Cluster Grouping for Gifted Students (2 credits)
- Reading for High Ability Learners (1 credit)
- Personal Learning Plans (1 credit)
- Nurturing the Potential of Twice-Exceptional Students (1 credit)
Ready to get started? More details at: belinblank.org/educators
New students should visit belinblank.org/EdReg and follow the
directions to register as a continuing education student.
You need a computer and a reliable internet connection. Many courses
provide all necessary course materials. For others, you will need to
purchase one or two books.