As you are thinking about ways to challenge your students next year, consider investigating above-level testing with the Belin-Blank Center’s new online test, I-Excel. I-Excel is an above-level test for high-ability 4th – 6th graders and assesses in the areas of math, science, English, and reading.
What is different and exciting about this?
- I-Excel assesses in science, which is not always addressed in above-level testing.
- I-Excel is online and can be delivered in your school at a time convenient for you and your students (weekdays or weekends).
- The Belin-Blank Center provides an extensive interpretation of scores allowing educators to make data-driven decisions and differentiate for their students through curricular intervention and enrichment. Educators receive a group report plus an individual report for each student.
- I-Excel licenses content developed by ACT that was designed to measure academic progress of junior high students. From that content, the Belin-Blank Center has been identifying the academic talents of bright 4th – 6th graders for over 20 years.
- I-Excel helps educators discover exceptionally talented students.
Learn more at: www.i-excel.org
Or contact email@example.com with any questions.