Welcome back to another semester of IOAPA! As we all get settled back in for the semester, we wanted to share some important dates and deadlines relevant to IOAPA students and teachers.
- January 27, 2017: Last day to drop IOAPA courses without a fee.
- January 31, 2017: Last day to add online/distance learning courses (including IOAPA courses) to your school’s Course Audit.
- February 17, 2017: Last day to submit disability documentation for students with disabilities seeking accommodations for AP Exams. See this recent post for more on that process.
- Mid-Spring: Registration for AP Exam Review through IOAPA opens. See our website for more information on available courses and registration.
- April 14, 2017: Last day to order AP Exams.
- May 1-15, 2017: AP Exams occur. See the AP Exam Dates page for specific information about your courses.
- May 6, 2017: IOAPA spring courses end.
Stay tuned for more information about AP Exams, including study strategies and our AP Exam Reviews (available to all Iowa students taking AP courses).