The College Board is implementing some changes and new resources for Advanced Placement (AP) courses! These changes and resources are to provide better support throughout the school year, and to give students the best opportunity to succeed on AP exams. For more information on these changes, click here.
Beginning August 1 2019, AP teachers and students will have access to a variety of new online classroom resources.
- AP teachers and students will complete a short digital activation at the start of the year. Students and teachers will then have access to new online classroom resources!
- Schools will need to order AP exams by new deadlines in October and November. The College Board hopes that once students commit to the exam, they will more readily invest themselves in their classes.
- Classroom resources such as AP question banks, a performance dashboard, and unit guides will be available online.
What will stay the same:
- Exams administration during the first two full weeks in May
- Exam fee and exam fee reduction
- Scores will be reported on usual timelines
Follow us on Twitter @belinblankIOAPA to stay updated on all Iowa Online AP Academy and AP news!