Have you heard about Let’s Talk 2e! virtual conference? Launching for FREE on August 19-21, this conference (formerly known as “2 Days of 2e”) is for parents of twice exceptional children to learn about:
- Managing Transitions
- Spiritual giftedness
- Strategies to address and relieve stress
- Alternative educational placements
- Education Strategies
- Identifying learning styles
- Emotional Regulation
- Culturally diverse learners
- Strategies to address trauma
- Giftedness and Autism
- Connecting personality and learning styles
- Technology tips for your 2e learner
- Launching your 2e child
Gain free access for 24 hours and then the option to purchase an ALL ACCESS PASS, which includes speaker gifts for you, audio files, and a live Q/A session with speakers!
Don’t miss our own Drs. Alissa Doobay, Megan Foley-Nipon, and Katie Schabilion’s session, “Twice Exceptionality: The Intersection of Giftedness and Autism” on August 20. And check out the rest of the incredible line-up below.
We hope you’ll join us! Register here.