Are you a teacher who works with students during the invention process? Invent Iowa will return in a virtual format on April 18, 2022. Now is a great time to make sure your budding inventors and entrepreneurs are getting started on their projects!
We are excited to announce a new platform from our colleagues at Invention Convention Worldwide. InHub is a collection of professional development, curriculum resources and information about experiences and field trips. This is a free resource to learn and share with other inventive educators and students.
If you are a student or have a student who would like to participate in Iowa’s State Invention Convention, be sure to mark your calendars for these important dates:
- January 20, 2022: Registration opens
- February 22, 2022: Competition materials are due
- March 22, 2022: Students are notified of their qualification status
- March 28, 2022: Qualifying students must commit to State Convention
- April 18, 2022: State Invention Convention
For a helpful overview of the Invention Convention program, be sure to check out this helpful How-To Guide. Happy inventing!