Please join us at the Let’s Talk 2e virtual conference for Educators launching January 25, 2021 and then remaining EVERGREEN allowing you forever-access. To register click here.
The conference brings together expert speakers addressing topics for teachers to utilize in their virtual, hybrid and in-person classrooms within four strands:
- Understanding 2e
- Classroom Strategies
- Cultural Diversity
- Clinical Considerations
Our own Drs. Megan Foley-Nicpon, Alissa Doobay, and Katie Schabilion will be among the presenters!
If you’re a parent – this conference is an excellent teacher gift!
Along with 25 presentations attendees will enjoy:
- Free Gifts from every speaker
- A Companion Conference Planner
- A Full Exhibitor Hall (with opportunities for prizes)
- Community Building and Live Events in our Facebook “Teachers’ Lounge”
- The Opportunity to earn Credit and Contact Hours from various states, schools and associations
We hope you’ll join us! https://www.withunderstandingcomescalm.com/~access/a1c1076f/