Keeping track of dates and deadlines can be overwhelming. This post includes all the important dates and deadlines related to IOAPA and AP courses. Make sure to bookmark this blogpost to have these dates handy throughout the 2018-2019 school year.
- September 14, 2018: Last day to drop IOAPA courses without being assessed a $350 drop fee. (Note: Per the IOAPA drop policy, these fees are waived for students in middle school and computer science courses.)
- October 1, 2018: AP Computer Science Principles teachers are strongly encouraged to submit AP Course Audit materials by this date to ensure access to the Digital Portfolio. Visit the College Board website for more information on the AP Course Audit as it applies to AP Computer Science Principles.
- October 15, 2018: Preferred date by which AP Course Audit materials should be submitted for previously authorized courses to be renewed for the 2018-2019 school year.
- November 1, 2018: IOAPA spring registration opens. Keep this date in mind, we expect spring enrollment to fill quickly!
- December 14, 2018: IOAPA fall classes end.
- January 7, 2019:IOAPA spring courses begin.
- January 25, 2019:Last day to drop IOAPA spring high school courses without being assessed a $350 drop fee.
- January 31, 2019:Deadline for submission of AP Course Audit materials for new courses (i.e., courses that have not been offered by your school prior to 2018-2019).
- February 22, 2019:Deadline for submitting testing accommodations requests for students with disabilities who plan to take AP Exams. See our post about the changes to this process that took effect in January 2017.
- March 13, 2019: Suggested deadline for that pre-administration materials for AP Computer Science Principles
- March 29, 2019:Priority deadline to order 2019 AP Exams.
- April 30, 2019:Deadline for submitting Performance Tasks for AP Computer Science Principles students.
- May 10, 2019: IOAPA spring courses end.
- May 6-17, 2019:AP Exams are administered. A complete schedule of exam dates is available on the College Board website.
Follow IOAPA on Twitter @belinblankIOAPA for reminders about deadlines, as well as other useful information to support mentors and students.